- Property ID: 637
- Post Updated: 2020-10-19 09:24:51
- Area: 12662 sq ft
- Lot size: 1.2 acres
- Year built: 1965, renovated 2013
- Status: Sold !
- Type: Industrial Office
- Zoning: Commercial Mixed Use
- APN: 273-0131-023
- Lot Description: Office with conditioned expanded warehouse, dock-high and grade loading. Large secure fenced yard & parking area.
- PDF: Download Flyer
5945 Palm Drive, Carmichael, CA 95608
• Owner-User Flex / Office Building
• Size: +12,662 SF on +1.20 acres.
• Type: Fee Simple
• APN: 273-0131-023
• Renovated: 2013, new roof 2017
(transferable 25 yr warranty).
• Built: 1965
• Zoning: Commercial Mixed-Use,
permitted uses include Retail, Office,
Medical Office, Fitness/Health
Facility, Schools. With a conditional
use permit Child Care, Veterinary
• Site: Large secure fenced yard &
parking area (4.58/1000, 58 spaces).
• Space: Office with conditioned
expanded warehouse, dock-high and
• Central location, in the heart of
Carmichael, close to all retail,
approximately 10 minutes from
Highways 1-80 and 1-50.
View on map / Neighborhood
Dan Mincher, CCIM (916) 929-2000, ext 1001 email@example.com Company: The Vollman Company Dan Mincher, CCIM is a results-driven professional in all segments of commercial property brokerage: Sales, Leasing, Investments, consulting, and 1031 exchanges. Dan is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) having completed extensive education and experience qualifications, a Toastmasters International Competent Toastmaster (CTM), and a member of the Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE).Notable clients include Budget Truck Rental, Chase Bank, Reliance Trust Co., Don Quixote’s Mexican Grills, Snowline Hospice, and Premier Sports Training.Prior to his involvement in real estate, Dan had a very successful career in the U. S. Coast Guard. Dan holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management with emphasis on entrepreneurship and real estate from the Georgia State University, graduating Magna Cum Laude. He enjoys playing golf, hiking, anything he can do in or on salt water, and travel with his wife, Jan.